List of paragraphs:
- Creating emails
- E-mail forwarding
- E-mail assignment and creating related records
- Other functions
Choose module Email to see a copy of your mailbox, here you can reply to your emails or even create task related to an email.
On the left you will see all of your mailbox folders:
In module Email you can create emails:
To forward the letter, select the Forward button and in the e-mail forwarding form you will see the original representation of the letter and the attached files:
You can assign the email to a contact, lead, project, or opportunity.
The system assigns emails to clients, based on the following data:
- Contact's main e-mail adress;
- Contsct's e-mail adresses of contact persons;
- Potential client's main e-mail adress;
- Potential client's e-mail adresses of contact persons;
- Contact e-mail domain.
To find the letter needed, use the search box above the letters:
To use the detailed search, select the arrow icon and the system will display more options:
- Selection (you can select e-mails by clicking the CTRL key on the keyboard and selecting the desired e-mails with the mouse cursor);
- Current page;
By selecting the Settings button, you can set how you want the emails to be filtered and displayed in the general list of emails:
And e-mail will appear as unread:
- Opened (file will be opened in a new window, where you can preview, print or see file properties)
By double-clicking on an email, the system will display only the selected email on the screen:
To return to main list, click Mail:
To enable email synchronization with Hanna CRM, follow this article.