List of paragraphs:
- Invoice items list
- Creating new item
- Item preview
- Editing and deleting
- Invoice items import
- Invoice items photos import
- Price level groups
- Item bundles
Module Invoice items helps you keep items information and see their balance. Enter detailed information, add photos, track balance and monitor the traffic of goods. Add items to propodals or
To see invoice items list, use navigate to Sales > Items:
To find invoice item, use Search:
Click Groups to create a group for items:
Enter group name and click New group:
- Click New item:
- Select if it's an item or a service and fill in the information needed:
- Enter item balance and critical balance in warehouse. When critical balance is reached, total balance will become red both in items list and in item profile. Moreover, responsible person of the warehouse will receive system notification and email about reached critical balance.
- If product consists of several other items, mark it as Product:
- Press Save.
- Edit the product and specify, which items belong to it. To add an item, click the blue tick:
- When receiving or sweeping the goods, system will automatically count balance of the product and the added items.
To preview an item, open item group and click on item – you will see detailed item information and it’s balance:
To edit or delete invoice item, use Actions:
You can also use Actions button in item preview window:
There is a possibility to import invoice items to Hanna CRM system by uploading csv, xlsx, xls format files. In the main items' list click import items:
Choose file and press Parse import file:
Map system fields with information in your file and press Import:
To import several photos of invoice items, press this button and select Import items images:
Make sure that file name is identical to the item code in the system (if item code is P123, photo name should be P123.jpg). Using this import, only one picture can be attached to invoice item.
Items can have different price level groups.
- First of all, create price level groups. Choose Setup > Module settings > Price level groups and click New value.
- Enter name and press Save. To edit or remove value, use Actions menu.
- You may also specify default value.
Indicate new price level for an item in Invoice items module:
Then go to contact profile and select Sales > Pricing to indicate which price level group should be applied for that contact:
In the sales documents assigned to this contact (opportunities, pre invoices, invoices, credit notes), the price of the goods will be displayed according to the assigned price level group.
Create and use item bundles in the Hanna CRM system.
When creating a sales opportunity, you can use item bundles to include several items at once - items will be displayed in the order you specified before (No. in Bundle):
Track reserved items in item prieview window. The reserved quantity is shown in parentheses:
You can quickly find the exact document reservation was made with. Select Reservations tab in item preview window. To delete reservation, use delete button in Actions menu.
To follow balance, you need to create warehouses - check this article.