List of paragraphs:
- Invoice items list
- Creating new item
- Reviewing an item
- Editing and deleting
- Invoice items import
- Invoice items photos import
- Price level groups
Module Invoice items helps you keep items information and see their balance.
To see invoice items list, use module Invoice items:
To find invoice item, use Search:
Click Groups to create a group for items:
Enter group name and press New group:
- Press New item:
- Fill in the fields:
- Enter item balance and critical balance in warehouse. When critical balance is reached, total balance will become red both in items list and in item profile. Moreover, warehouse assignee will receive system notification and email about reached critical balance.
- If product consists of several other items, mark it as Product:
- Press Save.
- Choose to edit product and mark, which items belong to it. When adding an item, click blue tick:
- The program will automatically count balance not only of the product, but also of the added items.
To review an item, choose group and then item – you will see detailed information and item’s balance:
To edit or delete invoice item, use Actions:
Also use button Actions when reviewing item:
There is a possibility to import invoice items to Hanna CRM system from csv, xlsx, xls format files. Select module Invoice items and press import items:
Choose file and press Parse import file:
Map system fields with information in your file and press Import:
To import several photos of invoice items, press this button and select Import items images:
Make sure that the file name is identical to the invoice item code in the system (if invoice item code is P123, photo name should be P123.jpg). Using this import, only one picture can be attached to invoice item.
Invoice can have different price level groups.
- First of all, create price level groups. Choose Setup > Module settings > Price level groups and click New value.
- Enter name and press Save. To edit or remove value, use Actions menu.
- You may also mark default value.
Select module Invoice items and mark item price according to its price level group. Then go to contact profile and select Sales > Pricing to indicate which price level group should be applied for that contact.
When you create sales document (proposal, invoice) and select items, price will be shown according to contact price level group.
To follow balance, you need to create warehouses. Check this article.