List of paragraphs:
- Opportunities list
- Creating new opportunity
- Reviewing opportunity
- Creating related entries
- Editing and deleting
- Converting opportunity to invoice, pre invoice or contract
- Converting opportunity to purchase order
- Emails log
- Opportunities import
- Automatic task after changing opportunity status
- Opportunity stages duration
Module Opportunities if for managing your potential sales. Describe opportunity, specify price and status, create offers and send them to your customers right away. Follow your opportunities in Kanban.
To see Opportunities list, select module Opportunities:
To find a specific opportunity, use Search or filters:
- Go to the list, select New opportunity and fill in the details. Mandatory fields are marked *:
- Select Save or Prepare proposal. If you selected prepare proposal, indicate Items that you would like to insert in proposal.
- When you insert item, do not forget to press blue check mark.
- Press Save.
To review opportunity, open opportunities list and press on Number or Title.
Opportunity description will appear:
To export opportunity to a PDF file, use this button:
- To create a related entry, select review, then choose entry type, for example, Tasks, and select New Task.
- Describe task and click Save.
- Task will appear both in opportunity card and in Tasks module.
- To create a related task, also use this button:
Use Actions to edit opportunity:
To edit or delete opportunity you can also use:
Opportunity can be converted to invoice or pre invoice.
- Select Actions > Convert Pre Invoice, Convert Invoice or Contract.
- Invoice will be shown in opportunity profile and in module Invoices.
Opportunity can be converted to purchase order:
A new window (or several windows if purchase order is meant for several suppliers) will open automatically with a form of purchase order. Supplier value comes from Invoice item form.
Click Save - new purchase order entry will be created.
If you send proposal from Hanna, you will see the original letter attached to an opportunity in Emails log:
The letter has an ID in it - if client replies to the letter, further communication will be shown in opportunity's emails log.
Analyse opportunities displayed in different stages by pressing Kanban. Select display Kanban and choose filters. Select this view to minimise visible information
Use marked button to narrow down information about the opportunities
Press on the opportunity to see its details. You can drag opportunity to a different stage.
You can import opportunities to Opportunities module. Import is possible if using csv, xls, xlsx format files. In order to import opportunities, press this button:
After updating opportunity status, task related to it can be created automatically.
- Select Setup > Tasks > Tasks templates and create a new task template:
- Then select Setup > Opportunities settings > Stages. Indicate, which task from tasks templates list must be created after opportunity is changed to this status:
- When you change opportunity status, task will be created automatically.
The duration of the stage can be selected in days or hours.
Select New status > Duration select the stage period:
Stage and Process settings are available here.