List of paragraphs:
- Opportunities list
- Creating new opportunity
- Reviewing opportunity
- Creating related entries
- Editing and deleting
- Converting opportunity to invoice or pre invoice
- Converting opportunity to purchase order
- Converting opportunity to contract
- Emails log
- Opportunities import
- Automatic task after changing opportunity status
- Opportunity stages duration
Module Opportunities if for managing your potential sales.
To see Opportunities list, select module Opportunities:
To find a specific opportunity, use Search or filters:
- Go to the list, select New opportunity and fill in the details. Mandatory fields are marked *:
- Select Save or Prepare proposal. If you selected prepare proposal, indicate Items that you would like to insert in proposal.
- When you insert item, do not forget to press blue check mark.
- Press Save.
To review opportunity, open opportunities list and press on Number or Title.
Opportunity description will appear:
To export opportunity to a PDF file, use this button:
- To create a related entry, select review, then choose entry type, for example, Tasks, and select New Task.
- Describe task and press Save.
- Task will appear both in opportunity card and in Tasks module.
- To create a related task, also use this button:
Use Actions to edit opportunity:
Or edit and delete opportunity use :
Opportunity can be converted to invoice or pre invoice.
- Select Actions > Convert Pre Invoice or Convert Invoice.
- Invoice will be shown in opportunity profile and in module Invoices.
Opportunity can be converted to purchase order:
Automatically a new window (or several windows if purchase order is meant for several suppliers) will open with a form of purchase order. Supplier value comes from Invoice item form.
Press Save - new purchase order entry will be created.
Opportunity can be converted to contract:
Such details as title, contact and contract value will be automatically filled. Fill the rest of the information and save:
If you send proposal from Hanna, you will see the original letter attached to an opportunity in Emails log:
The letter has an ID in it - if client replies to the letter, further communication will be shown in opportunity's emails log.
Analyse opportunities displayed in different stages by pressing Switch to pipeline:
Use marked button to narrow down information about the opportunities
Press on the opportunity to see its details. You can drag opportunity to a different stage.
You can import opportunities to Opportunities module. Import is possible if using csv, xls, xlsx format files. In order to import opportunities, press this button:
After updating opportunity status, automatic task related to it can be created.
- Select Setup > Tasks > Tasks templates and enter new task template that will be related to an opportunity:
- Then select Setup > Opportunities settings > Statuses. Indicate, which task from tasks templates list must create when opportunity is changed to this status:
- When you change opportunity status, task will be created automatically.
The duration of the stage can be selected in days or hours.
Select New status > Duration select the stage period:
Stage and Process settings are available here.