List of paragraphs:
- Invoices list
- Creating new invoice
- Reviewing invoice
- Creating related entries
- Editing and deleting
- Invoice payment reminders
- Additional functions
- Bill Of Lading
- Invoices report country filter
- Display discount column in PDF
- VAT amount and final amount with VAT
- Additional picture in the invoice
Invoices module is for managing invoices - create invoices, add goods or services, add payments and check invoice statuses. System can send reminders about overdue invoices to your clients automatically.
Use module Invoices to see invoices list:
To find invoice, use Search or filters:
- Choose invoices -> Create new invoice and enter details. Mandatory fields are marked *.
- Add items – do not forget to mark blue tick.
- Created invoice can be Saved and sent to client or Saved. It can also be Saved as draft, in this case invoice gets Draft status.
To enter the price of the product including the VAT rate, check the box - Item price writen with VAT and enter the price:
To preview invoice, go to the list and click on invoice number. You will see detailed invoice information:
You can print, export to PDF or send invoice to client:
Enter the details and Save:
- To create a related entry, select review, then choose entry type, for example, Tasks, and select New Task.
- Describe task and Save.
- Task will appear both in invoice preview card and in Tasks module.
- To create a related task, also use this button:
To edit invoice, use menu Options:
Also edit or delete invoice in preview window:
Actions button also allows to send overdue notice, create credit note, copy invoice, change status.
The invoice payment reminder functionality allows you to send reminders to your contacts. Contacts will be notified of upcoming invoice payment deadlines, and it is also possible to send even several reminders in different periods of time. Reminders are sent once per selected day of the month.
- Select the responsible person from whom the reminders will be sent and specify the receiver;
- Select the day of the month on which reminders will be sent and the period from-to. You can additionally Add sending day with period with a different day of the month and a different time period;
- Choose e-mail template and add comments.
System has an option to create invoice with applied reverse VAT taxation:
In generated PDF document there will be a note Reverse VAT taxation is applied and amount in words will be written excluding VAT.
To mark this kind of invoice as paid, you only need to record payment without VAT amount.
In Invoices, Opportunities, Pre-invoices check Show discount column in PDF, to see the discount column in PDF file:
Filter invoices by country in Invoices report:
You can create a Bill Of Lading PDF document for invoices. While creating an invoice, check the box Bill of lading, and the system will display the fields required for this document:
In the invoice preview window, select Bill of lading icon to generate a document in Lithuanian and English:
In the document you will find:
- Date of the bill of lading;
- Loading place and time;
- Unloading place and date;
In the document you will find items, their quantity and weight.
The invoice report has a new filter and a column called Country. To select a country, click the arrow next to the Country column:
New setting has been added to the Hanna CRM system. In Invoices, Opportunities, Pre Invoices forms you can select the Show discount column in PDF. This setting allows you to choose whether or not to display the discount column in the PDF.
In the Hanna CRM system, in the Sales module new VAT amount columns and the final amount with VAT shown in the documents.
You can enable this functionality by selecting Setup - Settings - Finance - Invoice:
Below you will find the item - Additional image, select the desired image and upload it:
The selected image will appear at the bottom right of the invoice:
Settings for deleting invoices are available here.