List of paragraphs:
- Invoices list
- Creating new invoice
- Reviewing invoice
- Creating related entries
- Reverse VAT taxation
- Editing and deleting
- Invoices report country filter
- Set the display of the discount column in PDF
- The documents filled with new columns VAT amount and final amount with VAT
- Invoice payment reminders
- Additional picture in the invoice
Invoices module is for managing invoices.
Use module Invoices to see invoices list:
To find invoice, use Search or filters:
- Choose invoices -> Create new invoice and enter details. Mandatory fields are marked *.
- Add items – do not forget to mark blue tick.
- Created invoice can be Saved as draft, Saved and sent or Saved.
To review invoice, go to the list and click on invoice number. See invoice information:
You can select Print invoice, View as PDF or Send to email:
When invoice is paid, use Actions > Record payment and confirm details:
Invoice status will be paid.
- To create a related entry, select review, then choose entry type, for example, Tasks, and select New Task.
- Describe task and press Save.
- Task will appear both in invoice card and in Tasks module.
- To create a related task, also use this button:
System has an option to create invoice with applied reverse VAT taxation:
In generated PDF document there will be a note Reverse VAT taxation is applied and amount in words will be written excluding VAT.
To mark this kind of invoice as paid, you only need to record payment without VAT amount.
To edit invoice, use menu Options:
Also edit or delete invoice while reviewing:
Button Actions also allows to send overdue notice, create credit note, copy invoice, change status.
The invoice report has a new filter and a column called Country. To select a country, click the arrow next to the Country column:
New setting has been added to the Hanna CRM system. In Invoices, Opportunities, Pre Invoices forms you can select the Show discount column in PDF. This setting allows you to choose whether or not to display the discount column in the PDF.
In the Hanna CRM system, in the Sales module new VAT amount columns and the final amount with VAT shown in the documents.
Invoice reminders can be activated on the Customer field. After selecting a contact in the Contacts module, click Actions > Edit.
You can enable this functionality by selecting Setup - Settings - Finance - Invoice:
Below you will find the item - Additional image, select the desired image and upload it:
The selected image will appear at the bottom right of the invoice:
Settings for deleting invoices are available here.