List of paragraphs:
- Pre invoices list
- Creating pre invoice
- Reviewing pre invoice
- Creating related entries
- Editing and deleting
Pre invoices module is for managing pre invoices.
Select module Pre invoices to see pre invoices list:
Use Search or filters to find specific pre invoice/es.
- Select module Pre invoices and press Create new pre invoice:
- Fill in the details, mandatory fields are marked *:
- Select items to add to pre invoice – do not forget to click blue tick.
- Press Save or Save and Send if you want to send pre invoice to your client.
To review pre invoice, press on its number:
See all the information about pre invoice and select action:
- Record payment – status will change from unpaid to paid.
- Convert to invoice – invoice will be created with the identical information.
- To create a related entry, select review, then choose entry type, for example, Tasks, and select New Task.
- Describe task and press Save.
- Task will appear both in pre invoice card and in Tasks module.
- To create a related task, also use this button:
To edit pre invoice, use Actions menu:
Also, edit or delete pre invoice while reviewing:
To enter settings about deleting pre invoices, follow this article.