List of paragraphs:
- Managing calendar
- Tasks and entries
- Creating task in calendar
- Reviewing task in calendar
- Editing task in calendar
All tasks and other entries are displayed in Calendar.
Go to calendar and select, if you want to see daily, weekly or monthly timetable:
On the right side at the top, you can switch to previous or next day/month/week. Press Today if you want to see present.
Calendar depicts tasks and entries In different colors:
- Planned tasks are colored according to types;
- Completed tasks are always grey.
You can choose to see all tasks in calendar or see each user’s tasks separately.
You can use filters and select entry type and responsible user:
There are two ways to create task in calendar:
- Select date, time and press two times left button of the mouse;
- Select date, time and drag down computer mouse.
Press New Task and create a task.
To review task in calendar, press left mouse button two times on the task name and get task details:
To edit task in calendar, choose to review and select Actions button:
Also, you can click on a task in calendar and drag it to another date or time.
Hanna CRM calendar can be synchronized with Google calendar