Leads module settings
List of paragraphs:
- Email integration
- Other settings
- Lock lead status
- Leads reminders settings
- A setting that allows you to automatically create and assign an Opportunity to a lead
- Required field settings in the Lead form
Field Source helps to identify where the lead came from:
Choose Setup -> Leads -> Sources -> New source to add more values.
To modify or delete value, use Actions menu:
Indicate Status when entering new lead:
To add more Lead Status values, select Setup -> Leads -> Statuses -> New lead status.
Delete or adjust Status values by using Actions menu:
Choose Setup -> Leads -> Email integration to add email box – all the letters that go that box will automatically create as leads in the system.
While adding the box, do not forget to press Active:
More settings for Leads module can be found: Setup -> Settings -> Leads.
You can limit leads kan ban rows, choose default status and source, auto assign admin to customer after convert, sort leads in kan ban or prohibit editing lead after it was converted.
In order to enable automatic lead status change, select Setup > Settings > Leads and mark Lock lead status.
Lead status will change automatically to:
- Has been contacted - if email synchronization or telephony is enabled and lead has been contacted by phone or email;
- Offer submitted - if lead has assigned opportunity.
Enable sending reminders for responsible users if lead stays too long in his status.
- First of all, create email template that has to be sent to lead responsible user. Select Setup > Email templates.
- Near option Leads click Create.
- Fill in email template and save.
- Then select Setup > Leads reminders settings > New record.
- Indicate lead status and after how may hours if lead stays in this status. email should be sent to lead responsible user. Select email template and mark Is active.
- Save settings.
When a lead is created in Hanna CRM, it may be automatically create opportunity:
Enable this setting by selecting Setup > Settings > Leads:
In Hanna CRM, you can set a required field in the Lead Form. This setting is controlled by selecting Setup > Settings > Leads: