Data import into the system
- Required fields when importing data
- How to import data into Hanna CRM?
- How to import invoice items and objects?
In Hanna CRM system there is an option to import Contacts, Contact Persons, Leads, Invoice Items, Objects, Contracts, Opportunities, Invoice Items Photos and Object Files.
- Contacts: Company, Company code.
- Leads: Lead status, Source, Name.
- Invoice Items: Item title.
- Objects: Title, Contact.
- Contracts: Title, Contact.
- Opportunities: Process, Status, Title, Related, Date, Planned value, Period, Currency;
- Contact Persons: Name, Email.
Prepare an Excel file for data import - make sure:
- The first row of the file is the column headers;
- Data immediately below the headings line without any spaces;;
- Required field data is filled in the file;;
- There are no blank lines or inserted name lines between the data;
- The data is in one Excel sheet, not into different sheets.
- In the module list click this button:
- Select an import file and press Parse import files:
- Associate the data in the file with the fields on the system and click Import:
- 4 While importing contacts you can select Create duplicate entries with info description by specifying which information is duplicated, duplicate companies will be created (the system checks for duplicates according to the company code, e-mail and telephone number).
- 5 When you check the Update existing entries if info duplicate, if the information is duplicated, existing contacts will be updated (no duplicates will be created). You can update the contact data according to the Contact ID and company code fields.
Imported invoice items photos must be named identically to the product codes that are in the system.
Imported object files must be named identically to the serial numbers of the objects that are in the system.
While importing files, select all the files you want to upload.