In this article you will find:
In the dashboard, you can create your own templates according to certain types and share them with other system users.
In the main dashboard, you will see all the information available in the system. Also, you can adjust the layout of the widgets according to your needs. Hover the mouse cursor over the desired widget and the system will display additional icons. Select the six-dot icon:
And drag the mouse to the desired location:
To view the desktop widget in the system, select the Desktop button - Select dashboard:
In the open modal window, you will see all the created desktops in the system:
- My - you will see your created dashboard templates. Next to your templates, you will see additional icons:
- Green checkmark informs that you are currently using this template.
- Up arrow informs that you are sharing the template with other employees in the system.
- Padlock informs that you do not allow the template to be copied by other employees.
Once you hover over the mouse on your template, you will see four additional icons:
With their help, you will be able to:
- Use the selected template.
In the table Shared you will see the templates of other employees and you will see which employee created this template, and when you hover the mouse cursor, you will see a check mark icon, which you can select to view another employee's desktop template:
In the table Systemic, you will see systemic desktop templates, and when you hover the cursor over it, you can choose to use the template:
- To view all bookmarks created in the system, select Widget bookmarks:
- When you open the window, you will see your own and other employees' as well as global bookmarks:
- After moving the mouse cursor over, you will be able to edit, copy, or delete the bookmark:
- Select- Add widget to desktop:
- In the open modal window, select the type, widget, position of the widget, and save the changes:
- Tuomet darbastalyje matysite savo sukurtą valdiklį, o jo pozicija bus atvaizduojama pagal Jūsų pasirinkimą:
To edit the widget information or change it, move the mouse cursor over the widget and select the settings button:
Delete the widget or modify the information and save the changes:
- Select the desktop settings icon - Add widget to dashboard:
- In the modal window, next to the Bookmark field, select the plus icon:
- Choose the desired module, type of widget, enter the name and specify the filters:
- Below, select the relevant information for the widget type and save the bookmark in the system:
- After saving the changes, you will be able to add the bookmark to the dashboard:
In the System Results, you can specify precise details and create comparisons for summary results. Choose to edit or create a summary result control:
Specify the result or select a bookmark with which you want to align and specify the color:
Next to your control, the result will display the target or the result of the selected preparation:
Dashboard widgets can be 4 types:
- Summary bar - in this widget you will be able to see the aggregate amount according to the selected data type:
The widget will always be displayed at the top of the dashboard:
- Table - this widget displays data in a tabular format:
- Chart - a widget displays information according to the graph specified in the report. The graph can be linear, column, or pie:
- Standart widget - these are widgets that you can choose from the list:
Widget design is displayed according to standard controls:
Desktop widgets are your system tools that help manage and organize tasks, projects, time, goals, and other aspects of the work environment.
In User widget you will see:
- Your tasks;
Using the search field, find the entry that is relevant to you, select the table settings button to choose which data columns you want to see, and export the entries in Excel, CSV, and PDF formats.
In the My To Do items section, mark the tasks that are relevant or even personal to you (other employees will not see the list of tasks you have created). To add an entry, select the plus icon:
To edit the record, click the text to the desired entry, and the system will allow you to edit it. Clicking the X icon will delete the unwanted entry:
In the dashboard, track your goal achievements. To add a goal, select the plus icon:
Choose the goal, specify the name, and save the changes:
Goals will be divided into separate sections:
If you want to see all the targets in one control without dividing them into sections, then hover the mouse cursor over the target and select the edit icon:
Specify the goal group name and save the changes:
Then you will see them side by side:
In the calendar, you will see all the created tasks, and you can choose to view them: Day, Week, Month:
In the calendar, you can create tasks by double-clicking on the desired date.
The sales forecast consists of the Opportunities (commercial offers) available in the system. The table shows the value of Opportunities taking into account the Opportunity stage and the probability of sale:
Watch received, dialed, and missed calls in the call log:
Choosing the preview button:
You will see call windowwhere you can leave a comment or create a new post: