List of paragraphs:
- Tickets list
- Creating new ticket
- Reviewing ticket
- Creating related entries
- Editing and deleting
- Automatic tickets
Support module is for managing customers inquiries and tickets.
To see tickets list, use module Support.
To find a specific ticket, use Search or filters:
To review ticket, go to the list and press on ticket number or subject:
See all the details related to ticket:
Add response that will be sent to a customer:
Insert notes for internal communication among employees, see related tickets, tasks and attached files.
- To create a related entry, choose type, for example, Tasks, and select New task:
- Describe task and save.
- Task will be available both in ticket profile and in Tasks module.
- To create related task, also use this button:
- Ticket replies as well can be converted to a task:
To edit or delete ticket, use Options menu:
Another way to edit ticket is to review and choose Settings:
Update ticket status:
System allows to automatically create tickets that were received as email to a certain mailbox.
- Choose Setup -> Support -> Departments. Indicate at least one Department email and fill in mail server settings.
- Inquiries, received to this email, will automatically create as tickets. Automatic tickets will be created only from unread emails.
- All the users that belong to this department will be notified about new tickets.
- Customer will receive automatic response that his inquiry was received.
- Responses sent to customer will be shown sent from the from the department’s email address.
- If ticket status was changed to Closed, customer will receive email notification.
Predefined replies, Departments and Statuses settings are available here.