List of paragraphs:
- Tickets list
- Creating new ticket
- Reviewing ticket
- Creating related entries
- Editing and deleting
- Automatic tickets
- Automatic Follower assignment when converting Ticket to a Task
- Automatically set the Task Critical Date when converting a Ticket to a Task
- Automatic setting of the Incident solution deadline based on the Ticket Priority
- Search responsible person function
- Add priority field with new field React time to incidents (h)
Support module is for managing customers inquiries and tickets.
To see tickets list, use module Support.
To find a specific ticket, use Search or filters:
To review ticket, go to the list and press on ticket number or subject:
See all the details related to ticket:
Add response that will be sent to a customer:
Insert notes for internal communication among employees, see related tickets, tasks and attached files.
- To create a related entry, choose type, for example, Tasks, and select New task:
- Describe task and save.
- Task will be available both in ticket profile and in Tasks module.
- To create related task, also use this button:
- Ticket replies as well can be converted to a task:
To edit or delete ticket, use Actions menu:
Another way to edit ticket is to review and choose Settings:
Update ticket status:
System allows to automatically create tickets that were received as email to a certain mailbox.
- Choose Setup -> Support -> Departments. Indicate at least one Department email and fill in mail server settings.
- Inquiries, received to this email, will automatically create as tickets. Automatic tickets will be created only from unread emails.
- All the users that belong to this department will be notified about new tickets.
- Customer will receive automatic response that his inquiry was received.
- Responses sent to customer will be shown sent from the from the department’s email address.
- If ticket status was changed to Closed, customer will receive email notification.
Automatic Follower assignment when converting Ticket to a Task. To convert a Ticket to a Task, select Support > select the one you want from the existing queries > press Edit > Reply > click Convert to Task > and click Save.
To set an automatic task critical date setting, go to Support > select the required one from the existing queries > press Edit > Settings > click on Incident solution deadline > select a term > Save. To convert this Ticket to a Task, go back to Reply > press the Convert To Task button> and press Save.
In Hanna CRM, you can use the automatic Incident solution deadline setting based on the Ticket Priority. The purpose of this setting is that if you enter a ticket resolution term next to the priority in the settings, then when you create a new ticket - after selecting a priority, the resolution term is filled in automatically according to what you entered in the priority settings. To set a time limit for completing the ticket, press Ticket > New request > Incident solution deadline > Save.
In the ticket creation and editing form now you can search function by assigning a responsible person:
Adding priority settings React time to incidents(h). This field can be seen by going to System Setup > Ticket Priority > New Priority > React time to incidents(h).
Predefined replies, Departments and Statuses settings are available here.