List of paragraphs:
- Tickets list
- Creating new ticket
- Ticket preview
- Creating related entries
- Editing and deleting
- Automatic tickets
- Assigning support tickets to a contact by contact mailbox domain
- Automatic Follower assignment when converting Ticket to a Task
- Automatically set the Task Critical Date when converting a Ticket to a Task
- Automatic setting of the Incident solution deadline based on the Ticket Priority
- Search responsible person function
- Ability to change the email address of the Ticket
- Add priority field with new field React time to incidents (h)
Support module is for managing customers inquiries and tickets. The module is designed to record various types of requests from customers. Directly from the system, you can respond to a customer request by using templates. You can integrate this module with e-mail - when a request arrives at the specified e-mail address, a new request will be automatically created in the system, and the client will receive an automatic notification by mail that the request has been registered.
To see tickets list, use module Support.
To find a specific ticket, use Search or filters:
- Choose New ticket:
- Fill in the fields, mandatory fields are marked with *:
- Specify the name, contact, responsible department
To preview ticket, go to the list and press on ticket number:
See all the details related to ticket:
- You can add a response that will be sent to the customer via the e-mail assigned to him (to the e-mail specified in the Contact card, to Contact person's e-mail or the e-mail specified when filling out the request):
- You can add notes for internal communication between employees;
- You may see other incidents involving the same customer;
- You can create tasks related to the incident;
- You can attach files.
- To create a related entry, choose type, for example, Tasks, and select New task:
- Describe task and save.
- Task will be available both in ticket profile and in Tasks module.
- You can also use this button, to create related task:
- Ticket replies as well can be converted to a task:
To edit or delete ticket, use Actions menu:
Another way to edit ticket is to review and choose Settings:
Update ticket status:
System allows to automatically create tickets that were received as email to a certain mailbox.
- Choose Setup -> Support -> Departments. Indicate at least one Department email and fill in mail server settings.
- Inquiries, received to this email, will automatically create as tickets. Automatic tickets will be created only from unread emails.
- All the users that belong to this department will be notified about new tickets.
- Customer will receive automatic response that his inquiry was received.
- Responses sent to customer will be shown sent from the from the department’s email address.
- If ticket status was changed to Closed, customer will receive email notification.
In Hanna CRM system you can automatically assign tickets based on a contact’s mailbox domain. The domain must be unique, the system will not allow you to save the domain if it can be assigned to multiple contacts. Select the desired contact Actions - Edit - Settings - Email scan domain:
Automatic Follower assignment when converting Ticket to a Task. To convert a Ticket to a Task, select Support > select the one you want from the existing queries > press Edit > Reply > click Convert to Task > and click Save.
To set an automatic task critical date setting, select Support > select the required one from the existing queries > press Edit > Settings > click on Incident solution deadline > select a term > Save. To convert this Ticket to a Task, go back to Reply > press the Convert To Task button> and press Save.
In the Hanna CRM system, you can use the automatic Incident solution deadline setting for resolving the ticket, according to priority. The purpose of this setting - to fill in the Incident solution deadline automatically, when creating a new request and selecting a priority. To set the deadline for resolving a request, click Support > New request > select Priority > select Incident solution deadline > Save.
In the ticket creation and editing form now you can use search function by assigning responsible person:
In Hanna CRM, you can use the option to adjust the email address of the request recipient. You can do this by entering the desired e-mail address in the Email address field and clicking Save:
Adding priority settings React time to incidents(h). This field can be seen by going to System Setup > Support > Ticket Priority > New Priority > React time to incidents(h).
Predefined replies, Departments and Statuses settings are available here.