List of paragraphs:
- Projects list
- Creating new project
- Billing type
- Project review
- Creating related entries
- Gantt view
- Editing or deleting
- Invoice project
- Project budget
- Table options
The Projects module is dedicated to project management. The project is the realization of the customer's order. In this module, you can create a project, assign stages and tasks to it. You can monitor the progress of the project in the Gantt chart. Record project revenues and expenses, contracts, assign objects and incidents.
To see ongoing projects list, select module Projects.
To find specific project, use Search or filters.
Creating new project
- Go to the projects list and click New Project.
- Enter the information, mandatory fields are marked *:
- Press Save.
When creating a project, mark billing type. There are three options:
- Fixed rate – enter fixed amount.
- Project hours – enter hourly rate, the system will automatically multiply project hourly rate with task hours.
- Task hours – system will multiply task hourly rate with task hours.
To review project, press on a project name. On the upper menu, select what information you would like to see:
Project can be related to:
- You can choose to see the time spent on the project.
- You can create stages for the project and monitor how many tasks there are in each stage:
- You can attach files to the project, mark notes and see e-mails related to the project. letters.
- You can analyze the project's Gantt diagram.
Creating related entries
- To create a related entry, select review, then choose entry type, for example, Tasks, and select New Task.
- Describe task and press Save.
- Task will appear both in project card and in Tasks module.
Use timesheets to measure time, spent on the project.
Select Timesheet and enter details:
Review entered timesheets:
The time entered in timesheets will be as well shown in task card.
Create milestones for the project:
Tasks, created for a project, can now be grouped to milestones.
System has option to analyse each project in Gantt view:
Moreover, you can choose to see all projects Gantt view - select Show Gantt.
You will see all project's Gantt diagram:
In Project module you can use Kanban preview:
Select switch to Kanban to preview your projects grouped by statuses:
Editing or deleting
To edit or delete project, use Actions:
When reviewing project, choose Actions:
Actions button allows to:
- Pin project to the left side menu:
- Edit project;
- Copy project - create a copy of your project;
- Change status;
- Export data;
- Preview as a customer;
- Delete project.
System provides option to invoice project:
- Click Invoice project:
- Select description type;
- Mark tasks that has to be included;
- Confirm by clicking Invoice project.
In Project preview you can find Project budget. This section allows you to track planned and actual costs. Include the planned and actual costs by clicking Projects > selecting View project > Project budget > selecting New entry:
You can adjust table columns visibility in Object and Project objects module. This option allows you to choose what you want to see and arrange the columns in a list. To enable this feature, choose Projects > Table Options:
Select this icon by dragging the columns and changing their order. Select the desired columns to display in the list and click Submit: