List of paragraphs:
- Projects list
- Creating new project
- Billing type
- Project review
- Creating related entries
- Gantt view
- Editing or deleting
- Invoice project
- Project budget
- Table options
Module Projects is for managing projects.
To see ongoing projects list, select module Projects.
In Tasks column you can check comparison of completed tasks with total tasks.
To find specific project or projects, use Search or filters.
- Go to the projects list and click New Project.
- Enter the information, mandatory fields are marked *:
- Press Save.
When creating a project, mark billing type. There are three options:
- Fixed rate – enter fixed amount.
- Project hours – enter hourly rate, the system will automatically multiply project hourly rate with task hours.
- Task hours – system will multiply task hourly rate with task hours.
To review project, press on a project name. On the upper menu, select what information you would like to see:
Project can be related to:
- To create a related entry, select review, then choose entry type, for example, Tasks, and select New Task.
- Describe task and press Save.
- Task will appear both in project card and in Tasks module.
Use timesheets to measure time, spent on the project.
Select Timesheet and enter details:
Review entered timesheets:
The time entered in timesheets will be as well shown in task card.
Create milestones for the project:
- Choose Milestones and select New Milestone:
- Enter details:
- Press Save.
- Tasks, created for a project, can now be grouped to milestones.
System has option to analyse each project Gantt view:
Analyse project timetable and choose hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly schedule. You can as well use filters for a diagram.
Moreover, you can choose to see all projects Gantt view - select Show Gantt.
In Project module you can use pipeline preview:
Select Switch to pipeline button:
To edit or delete project, use Actions:
When reviewing project, choose Actions:
Actions button allows to:
- Pin project to the left side menu:
- Edit project;
- Copy project;
- Change status;
- Export data;
- View as a customer;
- Delete project.
System provides option to invoice project:
- Click Invoice project:
- Select description type;
- Mark tasks that has to be included;
- Confirm by clicking Invoice project.
On the Project module tab there is a Project budget. A new section allows you to write down planned and actual costs. You can write down the planned and actual costs by clicking Projects > selecting View project > Project budget > selecting New entry:
In Object and Project objects modules there is a visibility function. This option allows you to choose what you want to see, but also allows you to arrange the columns in a list. To enable this feature, choose Projects > Table Options:
Select this icon by dragging the columns and changing their order. Select the desired columns to display in the list and click Submit: