List of paragraphs:
- Contacts list
- Creating new contact
- Reviewing contact
- Contact profile
- Creating related entries
- Editing and deleting
- Contact persons
Module Contacts helps to manage clients accounts and all their history effectively.
Choose module Contacts to see clients list:
Use field Search to find a specific contact. Use filters to see narrower list:
- Go to the list and select New contact;
- Fill in the information, fields marked * are mandatory:
- Identify, if it is legal person or individual person.
- If you enter company name or company code, select this button to upload customers information from Rekvizitai.lt:
- After entering details, select Save or Save and create contact in case you would like to identify contact person.
- After saving, you will see Contact profile.
To review contact, press on contact title:
You will see contact profile and all related information:
In contact profile you can enter:
- Contact profile details;
- Billing and Shipping addresses;
- Contact persons;
- Responsible users;
Also, you can see all the entries related to a contact:
You can create related records straight from contact profile. For example, choose to review, then select Tasks and click New Task.
Describe task and save. You will be able to see this task both in account profile and in module Tasks.
To create a related task, also use this button:
In order to edit or delete contact, use Options menu on the right side.
Also, you can choose review and select Actions.
In the system you can describe contact person related to a contact:
In order to review contact person, go to customer profile or select Contact persons:
You will see a list of contacts:
To assign contact person to another customer, select contact person and press on field Contact. Select contact to which you would like to assign contact person and press Save:
Contact group, Contact type and Activities settings are available here.