List of paragraphs:
- Creating new user
- Sending a password to a user
- Not system use
- System user deactivation
- System user deletion
Follow these steps to create system logins for new users or provide them permissions.
- On the left side menu choose Setup;
Then choose Staff;
- You will see a list of system users:
- In order to create a new user, press New Record;
- Fill in the information;
- Press Save;
- New user will receive invitation to join system to an indicated email address. Also, there will be a link to create password.
In order to set user role and grant permissions to reach information in the system, follow these steps:
- Choose Setup on the left side menu;
- Select Staff in order to see a list of users;
- Choose staff member and select Edit button:
- Then choose Permissions;
- Identify what user will be able to see either by assigning a role or check permissions for each module separately:
- Assign which organization entries user can view:
- After making changes, press Save.
If you create a new user in the system or if the user forgot their password, you can send it via the users profile by selecting the Actions button and clicking on Send password reset link:
This option is intended to describe the employees of the company, but not to create system logins for them. However, this user will not be able to see any information in the system as he will not have a login. The account for Not system user is free of charge.
If you want to assign this user to system entries, check the option can be asignee. You will see these users in the list when picking a responsible person for system entries.
If you want to deactivate system user, select button Active:
If you want to delete system user, select deletion button:
System will recalculate the number of active licenses after user is deleted or checked as inactive.