List of paragraphs:
- On the left side menu choose Setup;
- Then choose Staff – you will see a list of system users:
- In order to create a new user, press New Staff Member;
- Fill in the information;
- Press Save;
- New user will receive invitation to join system to an indicated email address. Also, there will be a link to create password.
In order to identify user role and permissions to reach information in the system, follow these steps:
- Choose Setup on the left side menu;
- Select Staff in order to see a list of users;
- Choose staff member and select Edit button:
- Then choose Permissions;
- Identify what user will be able to see either by assigning a role or mark permissions for each module separately:
- Assign which organization entries can user view:
- After making changes, press Save.
There is a possibility to create a user who will not be an actual system user. By choosing Not system user and Can be assignee, you will be able to assign this user to created entries. However, this user will not be able to see any information in the system as he will not have a login. The account for Not system user is free.